Asian American Young Professionals DC/MD/VA Message Board › Skydiving on May 26th @ 8AM

Skydiving on May 26th @ 8AM

Danielle
DTryst201
Washington, DC
Post #: 1
I have a friend that can't make it - threw out his back and might need surgery.

The cost of the jump is $200 and that includes the jump (from 13,500 ft), the reservation fee, a T-shirt, and $25 to spend on photos or a video of the jump. I live in Springfield and will be doing the driving out to the location (Warrenton, VA).

Please lemme know ASAP cause we're trying to avoid cancelling the spot.

Thanks!

-Danielle
Li S.
user 11067361
Oxnard, CA
Post #: 3
Hey Danielle... that sounds pretty fun. have u gotten anyone to take the spot yet?

-Li
Danielle
DTryst201
Washington, DC
Post #: 2
Hi Li,

I do - surprisingly as fast as I and Allan put it up, I got two other replies already actually. I am replying to one specific to locking in the pay (by Wednesday) so I can repay my friend, and change the name on the reservation -- but... if that falls through I'm going down the "list" and I'll get a hold of you.

Hey Danielle... that sounds pretty fun. have u gotten anyone to take the spot yet?

-Li

Li S.
user 11067361
Oxnard, CA
Post #: 4
ha... I guess we got a cool daredevil group here. thanks for the reply. have fun, and maybe hang out sometime.

-Li