Let's head to Sedona for this fun, yearly event! This year, we will be participating in the celebration's rides and events (see our schedule below). Sunday, we may decide to do a ride of our own, but we can discuss that following Saturday's ride.
For lodging, there is plenty of room in town, or there is FREE CAMPING HERE: http://sedonamtbfestival.blogspot.com/2013/04/free-camping-saturday-night-at-chavez.html
There are lots of rides and events to choose from, but here is a list of the AZMB schedule within the Sedona Celebration event schedule (AZMB is in GREEN). Pick and choose what suits you best!
SATURDAY (the Expo is all day long from 9-6)
- 8am Muni ride Chuck Wagon to Devil's Bridge and back.
- 10am intermediate-advanced ride from Over the Edge*
- 10am intermediate ride from festival 10:30am beginner-intermediate ride from Mescal Trl Head - Dry Creek Trails
- 12pm Trail Building and Ride Science presentation/ride. Phil K.
- 2pm intermediate-advanced ride from Over the Edge.
- 2pm intermediate-advanced ride from Bike & Bean *
- Rocky Mountain Bikes & Over the Edge camp party at the Chavez Group Camp Site (Free Camping Contact OTE @[masked] or [masked])
*AZMB members who are in town early can ride together at 10AM, or those who come later can ride at 2PM
CHECK OUT THE SEDONA SINGLETRACK CELEBRATION WEBSITE AT: http://sedonamtbfestival.blogspot.com/
- 7am Epic Sedona Big Friggin Loop from SSC! Bring your A game! Details to follow....
- 8am Muni ride Bell Rock Pathway to Templeton and come back on Slim Shady.
- 9am intermediate-advanced ride from Johnny's Garage.
- 10am intermediate-advanced ride from Absolute Bikes followed by free pizza!!!
- 3pm Muni ride Submarine Rock for some slick rock riding