Bay Area ColdFusion User Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Show me the money with PayPal APIs - Sid Maestre - B

Meetup details changed: Show me the money with PayPal APIs - Sid Maestre - BACFUG November

Sean A C.
seancorfield
Castro Valley, CA
I've updated this Meetup with more details about the topic and the presenter:

Show me the money with PayPal APIs

PayPal's flexible APIs enable you to integrate P2P or split payments, donations, subscriptions and micro payments for both physical and digital goods. In this session, you'll get a close look at the PayPal APIs and how to integrate them into web and mobile applications powered by ColdFusion.

Sidney Maestre is a Developer Evangelist with PayPal. His work at PayPal involves exploring innovative ways to use PayPal APIs. Sidney organizes BAM!, Bay Area Mobile, a meetup focused on jQuery Mobile, Sencha Touch, Titanium, Adobe AIR and other multi-platform mobile technologies. He lead three Bring Your Own Laptop sessions titled "Building mobile applications with jQuery" at Adobe MAX 2010 and achieved the distinction as a MAX Master based on attendee feedback. Sidney presented "Intro to jQTouch" at the Sencha Conference in 2010 He is scheduled to conduct a hands-on jQuery Mobile lab at Adobe MAX 2011 and Silicon Valley Code Camp 2011. Tonight he is reprising his talk from NCDevCon.

http://www.meetup.com/bacfug/events/16987783/­

When: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 6:30 PM

Where: Adobe SF Offices
601 Townsend
San Francisco, CA 94103

RSVP limit: 30 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.