Bay Area ColdFusion User Group Message Board › Adobe ColdFusion Project Manager wants to meet with you!

Adobe ColdFusion Project Manager wants to meet with you!

Carl Von S.
user 12283578
Group Organizer
Concord, CA
Greetings BACFUG members!

Rakshith Naresh (Adobe's ColdFusion Product Manager) and Elishia Dvorak (Adobe's ColdFusion Product Evangelist) will be in the Bay Area on February 7th and 8th.  They would like to meet with ColdFusion customers, tell them about their future plans, directions and foster a deeper engagement with them going forward.  Keep in mind that depending on how may responses they get, they may not be able to meet with everyone in the time they are here locally.

If you are interested in meeting with Rakshith and Elishia, you can reply back to me with your contact information, and I'll forward it on to Rakshith.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the next BACFUG meeting on February 7th at 6PM, when Rakshith, Elishia, Rupesh Kumar, and Tridib Roy Chowdhury will be presenting ColdFusion 10 to the group.

Warmest regards,

Carl Von Stetten
BACFUG Manager