align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Boston Backbone.js Meetup Group Message Board › Backbone Presentation at Code Camp this Saturday, 10/20

Backbone Presentation at Code Camp this Saturday, 10/20

A former member
Post #: 2
I am doing a presentation at Code Camp in which I will get into the details for how I implemented Backbone at MESH01:

https://www.bostoncod...­

There were a lot of challenges in getting it to work with my current system that I think will be interesting/educational for anyone that has time to swing by the NERD center this Saturday.

As a special bonus, the room has a great view of the Charles, so you will be able to see all the rowing action if you get bored with my talk.