Austin Backpackers Message Board General Discussion › SURVIVAL SHOW PARTNER - Bear Grylls "Get Out Alive"

SURVIVAL SHOW PARTNER - Bear Grylls "Get Out Alive"

DANIEL W. S.
Daniel_Shrigley
Olympia, WA
Post #: 12
Hello,

I have been personally invited to submit an entry to "Get Out Alive" and decided to allow someone from the public to submit their interest in joining me as a team mate on the new NBC television show by Bear Grylls. Scheduled by NBC to air 8 episodes. If you think you have what it takes and don't mind a little pain please submit your desire to be part of my team and help me represent Texas in this international syndicated program. It's all about skill and determination, combined with creativeness and knowledge. If your male or female, and think you have what it takes to work inside a team, want a challenge then let me know.

I have been endorsed by Bear Grylls fan clubs, having the support of #Gryllers worldwide and my own fan base known as #Shriginators and followers. This will bring you a great amount of publicity to you and your affiliations. I invite you to learn more about me and my current projects by looking up search engine results of my name, or business names. I am the CEO of Survival Extreme Catalog, Inc. and Lead Organizer of Bell County Wilderness Survival Group. I am also an author, and renown survivalist authority and instructor. I have 17 years of military service and multiple combat tours of duty. I am also currently on active military status. So I have a lot going on,this is a very serious invite, please submit your desire to join me if you truly have what it takes.

I also posted this invitation on my Bell County Wilderness Survival Group Meetup.com page and at my master website at www.SurvivaleXtreme.net­, you may also join me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/DanShrigley­ or on my FaceBook page at www.facebook.com/survivalextremecatalog

Submit your direct interest to me via e-mail at support@survivalextreme.net­

Tom G
user 11081563
Leander, TX
Post #: 4
Sarge,

This looks like a great opportunity. Congratulations on being asked to submit an entry. Just wish I was a few years younger....well maybe 30 years younger....so I could dream that I would be able to do something like this. Good luck on your endeavor. I hope you find a suitable partner for this adventure, and that you'll be selected to participate.
DANIEL W. S.
Daniel_Shrigley
Olympia, WA
Post #: 17
Your a very kind person, thank you Sir! I will do my best, I am getting offers from all over the nation. Still searching however. I have a foot in the door, so you were right it is a great oppurtunity for the lucky team that wins.