Kerry Adventures and Skilled Samaritan collaborate together to bring you a trek in the Aravali Hills culminating in an Acoustic Night in the village nearby followed by dinner cooked by the locals.
As the sun casts its evening rays on a backdrop of hills and shimmering lagoons wind your way through the village and treat yourselves to a rustic experience interacting with the locals of the area. At sundown amidst this rural setting sit back and enjoy an acoustic performance by Jose Philip and later enjoy a meal with the villagers.
1. Assemble at Badarpur Metro Station by 3.15 pm and leave for the site at 3.30 pm
2. On reaching the site proceed for a gentle trek around the village
3. Beautiful view of the sun going down from atop a temple
4. Laze around the lake
5. Gather around with the villagers for a musical performance
6. Supper with the locals – basic wholesome home cooked vegetarian food
7. Return back to Badarpur Metro Station by 8:30 PM
We will be taking tempos to the village, which is a 45 Minute ride from Badarpur Metro Station... as raw and rustic as it gets :)
Date - 22 Sept 2013
The funds collected from these treks help us in developing the village and implement projects in Renewable Energy and Waste Management .
Cost : Rs. 1500/-
Cost Includes :
- Transport from Badarpur Metro Station and back (subject to your being there by 3.15 pm)
- Guided trek around the village
- Acoustic performance by Jose Philip
- Supper alongside the lake
- Awesome rustic experience
For resgistration contact :
Kerry Adventures - Ryan[masked] ([masked])
Skilled Samaritan - Gauri[masked] ([masked] )