|Sent on:||Tuesday, May 14, 2013 7:08 PM|
From: Sam Trogdon <[address removed]>
Date: May 14, 2013, 4:36:50 PM EDT
To: 'Wahyudi Gunawan' <[address removed]>
Cc: Maria Ni <[address removed]>
Subject: Badminton Registration Information
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Option 1 – Register In Person at Bond Park Community Center – Please include partner name on the registration form. Each participant will need to complete/sign the registration form.
Option 2 - Mail-In Registration – You may register by printing the Town of Cary Registration Form (attached) and mailing the completed form, with payment. Please include partner name on the registration form. Each participant will need to complete/sign the registration form. Submit completed application with payment to: Town of Cary, Bond Park Community Center, PO Box 8005, Cary NC 27512.
Option 3 - Online Registration (Participants with a Town of Cary Account/Badminton Pass) – You may register online for the Badminton Tournaments using the Town of Cary’s EZ-REG Web online registration process. You will need your Family Account PIN Number and CLIENT CODE for online registration, which you may obtain by entering your email address, if you have an existing account, at https://classweb.townofcary.org/eConnect/MyAccount/MyAccountRememberMe.asp. An email will be sent to that address with your PIN and CLIENT CODE.
1. Once you have your PIN and CLIENT CODE, Navigate to https://classweb.townofcary.org
2. Click on the “EZ-REG Web” link on the sidebar.
3. Click on the “Activities Tab” and proceed to Option 1 or Option 2.
4. Enter the Course Code directly into the "Quick Link" field.
- Adult Mens Double (minimum 8 pair, 16 participants)
i. Course #69468
ii. Time – 9:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Adult Womens Double (minimum 4 pair, 8 participants)
ii. 9:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Adult Mixed Double (minimum 4 pair, 8 participants)
ii. 2-6 p.m.
- Junior Boys Single (minimum 8 participants)
ii. 9:30 a.m.- 12 p.m.
- Junior Girls Single (minimum 4 participants)
ii. 9:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Junior Doubles (minimum 4 pair, 8 participants)
ii. 2-5 p.m.
5. Click "Add" to put the course in your basket (The first time you do this you will be asked to enter your Client Code and Account PIN.).
6. Select the family member you wish to register for this course from the pull down menu.
7. Repeat steps 1-3 as needed for additional tournaments or participants OR press “Go to Checkout”.
8. Review the changes and enter payment information as required. You must pay for courses selected during the transaction in order for your registration to be completed. Press the Complete Transaction button.
9. For your confirmation, please print the Registration Was Successful page.
For questions, please contact Sam Trogdon at [address removed].
Sam Trogdon, CPRP
Supervisor, Bond Park Community Center
Town of Cary Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources
P.O. Box 8005, Cary NC. [masked]
Visit us on the Web @ www.townofcary.org
Want to receive updates from the Town of Cary in your inbox? Click here to sign up.
Check out our Program Brochure on-line: click here.
Check out Bond Park Community Center on-line: click here.
The Town of Cary is designated as a "Gold Level Fit Community" by the NC Health and Wellness Trust Fund.
Selected as an "NCAA Championship City", the Town of Cary is designated as one of six premier collegiate athletics host communities!
At the Town of Cary we focus every day on enriching the lives of our citizens by creating an exceptional environment and providing exemplary services that enable our community to thrive and prosper.
Please note that email sent to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.
This email message originally included an attachment.