The Baltimore Rat Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for Pet Rats

Looking for Pet Rats

Chris R.
RCRinker
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 1
Hi! I'm looking for two baby to young pet rats. Does anyone know of any available in my area (Middle River, MD)? Thanks! smile
Raquel
Raquel2
New York, NY
Post #: 1,745
Hi Chris,

Please email your question to our Mailing List for a quicker reply: baltimore-pet-rats-list @meetup.com (no space). You might also contact rescues listed on our Message Board:
http://www.meetup.com...­
I have an updated list but my gmail is not cooperating.

Thank you,
Raquel
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi! I'm looking for two baby to young pet rats. Does anyone know of any available in my area (Middle River, MD)? Thanks! smile

Not sure where Middle River, MD is but we are an hour south of DC. I'm a rat Grandma and have 10- 5 month old rats we are trying to find a home for. These Rats (all from an accidental litter- mom was pregnant when we adopted her) have been handled since birth! All are friendly!

We have kept the Males and Females separate to prevent more unwanted litters and can ensure the females wont give you any surprises! There are-

6 Females- 4 Black w/white bellies and 2 cream/white hooded rats
4 Males- 3 black & white hooded and 1 solid cream

We've been collecting cages so a Starter cage can be provided whether you want to adopt just one or more! We are also willing to bring rats to you- within a 1 hour radius of St Mary's County. Pics are available! Let me know if you are interested. :)
Raquel
Raquel2
New York, NY
Post #: 1,759
Hi,

I encourage the adoption of two or three rats at a time where possible because the rats are bonded.

Thank you,
Raquel
Asst. Organizer
A former member
Post #: 2
I couldn't agree more! And with an even number its easy enough to do should anyone be interested!
However, at this point we'd happily let someone adopt just one if they prefer one or if they have other rats.
TEN is just too many for us to manage... Perhaps someone is willing to foster a few for us?? Thanks for your comment! smile
Raquel
Raquel2
New York, NY
Post #: 1,763
You may also email the Mailing List: baltimore-pet-rats-list @meetup.com (no space) to announce your available rats. Put up a picture here or send it to me to post for you: raquel.cintron @gmail.com

Thank you,
Raquel