add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Baltimore Rat Meetup Group Message Board › HELP RATS NOW-- here's how

HELP RATS NOW-- here's how

New York, NY
Post #: 1,772
HELP RATS NOW ----please crosspost far and wide---here's how to email your representatives and ask them to support the amendment.

H.R. 6693 (112th): To amend the Animal Welfare Act to provide for the protection of birds, rats, and mice, and ...

here's how to contact your representatives

find ---how to contact your member
click representatives---then top rt type in your zipcode---on lt side will be your person----click on the email logo under their name---fill out information and comments and hit send.

click senators----choose state----click web form under their name to email---fill out information and comments and hit send.

sample letter

Please vote to support H.R. 6693 which will offer protection for birds, rats, and mice under the Animal Welfare Act. I have 8 pet rats who I totally adore. They are very loving, playful, smart, clean, and each has an individual personality. They are my beloved pets and get treated like children. Please let them have the rights that other animals have. Thank you

there is also a petition site you can sign.

be a voice for those that have none
carol s
cross-posted by Raquel