addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

baltimore-python Message Board › New to Meet-ups

New to Meet-ups

Brandi S.
user 115854032
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 1
Happy Hump day all! I am new to meet up groups but just moved to the Baltimore area and having been in the recruiting industry for 7 years in North Carolina I am looking to network with the best talent here in the area. While I have current jobs open I do not want to blow up the discussion tab with job descriptions. I am open to talking to any of you who may be interested in the next career step and what we have available or just spend time getting to know you all and learn more about Python. My approach has always been both active seekers and passive relationship building! Looking forward to chatting with some of you. Feel free to contact me at or through LinkedIn Profile: