add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Baltimore Law of Attraction Meetup Message Board › Thank you all!

Thank you all!

Jasper S.
Monkton, MD
Positive thinker,

You have all joined the Baltimore Law of Attraction Meetup to learn how to use the law and to meet other like minded people and for that we thank you!

Our service is to provide an easy opportunity for you to learn about the Law of Attraction and other Laws of the Universe.  Imagine if you could apply the Law of Attraction to attract more happiness, health and wealth...simply imagine. What would you do if had more money...more time...more awareness?

We can show you how to awaking that beautiful mind of yours and once and for all let go of the past and grab hold of a future full of unlimited potential.  That is right... unlimited!  See we have been all conned, tricked even, we have been conned and made to believe that the results we get in our lives is a direct reflection of our potential. And, that is NONSENSE. You have unlimited potential.... I say again you have unlimited potential. What you may not be aware of is that the results in you life is a direct reflection of your awareness of the Laws of the Universe and how to apply them.

You can be, do and have anything you want. Let us help you believe.

Please visit our new site at­  sign the guest book and register for other exciting classes.  Ask yourself this question,

"If I took this action and learned one thing to take me closer to my dreams would I do it?"

Be the change you want to see in the world and Live fully, Love openly and  Make your life matter!

Jasper Stanford­  join the discussion on the forum.