addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Baltimore Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › boardgames saturday, march, 19th

boardgames saturday, march, 19th

Samantha P.
user 12254490
Dundalk, MD
Post #: 2
Hello, does anyone want to come to my house in Dundalk Saturday, March 19th to play board games? No one is RSVPing, so far its just me and me husband. Everyone is welcome, just let me know so I will have enough snacks, drinks, and seats.
barbara k.
user 12991799
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 1
Hello, does anyone want to come to my house in Dundalk Saturday, March 19th to play board games? No one is RSVPing, so far its just me and me husband. Everyone is welcome, just let me know so I will have enough snacks, drinks, and seats.
Just to say hi and I am a board game player BUT I am also in the travel group and we are meeting today at 1:30. I hope you get some responses because the people I've met are a fantastic fun group.
Susan R.
user 12427893
Nottingham, MD
Post #: 1
Hi,

Sorry --Thought I RSVP'd I couldn't make it this weekend.

Susan