addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Baltimore Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup locations

Meetup locations

Trish
user 4899180
Cape Coral, FL
Post #: 7
Anyone have any ideas about locations that would welcome a group of game players? Keep in mind that depending on the game and number of attendees, it may get a bit noisy. Also, keeping in mind that some people like to have a drink (alcohol), and some don't, let's come up with venues that offer both settings.
Tim
tfkroko
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 11
I have had a great reception from the management of Old country Buffet in Catonsville, Md for the card games that I have setup there with another group that I belong to. Ruby
Tuesdays in Owings Mills was good for Monopoly also.
Looking forward to possible games with the group. Tim
Trish
user 4899180
Cape Coral, FL
Post #: 11
I have had a great reception from the management of Old country Buffet in Catonsville, Md for the card games that I have setup there with another group that I belong to. Ruby
Tuesdays in Owings Mills was good for Monopoly also.
Looking forward to possible games with the group. Tim

Thanks Tim!!
A former member
Post #: 1
If it is a weeknight, Red Star Tavern would be good. They have a big free parking lot across the street, beer for those who want it, and an area upstairs that would accommodate 20 or less very nicely.
A former member
Post #: 2
I haven't been to the Red Star Tavern yet but my other meetup group started having meetings there. I have heard its nice BUT I have also heard that they don't take groups under 20 people in the upstairs room and that they also require a minimum tip of 75 Dollars.