addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Baltimore Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Interested in scheduling game nights

Interested in scheduling game nights

Trish
user 4899180
Cape Coral, FL
Hi everyone -

I apologize for lack of scheduling meetups, but will be getting back on track shortly. Look for a new meetup to be scheduled in the next day or so.

I created this group because I love to play games, but have been extremely busy with various commitments. There have some who are very quick to criticize no meetups scheduled, but when offered to have them help, they decline.

In the meantime, if you are interested in helping to schedule events, please send me an e-mail. I need some assistant organizers that are interested in actively participating and scheduling an event every month or so. The goal would be to have at minimum two game nights a month. More would be great...

You would just need to call ahead to places and make sure that they can accommodate a group, give them an approximate number and then schedule the event. We can also schedule them at people's homes if you or someone you know is willing to host a game night.

Lastly, I have received ideas/requests for certain games that I do not own. If you wish to play something in that I don't have, I would be happy to schedule it if you want to bring a copy of the game to the meetup.

Please let me know if you are interested and how you can help this group become active on a regular basis.

Thanks a lot - have a great weekend and look for a new event to be posted very soon.

Trish