align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Baltimore Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Oscar Ballot Competition - Online

Oscar Ballot Competition - Online

Salman Jason S.
PhotoNewbie
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 36
I know this is a games group so all of you here must have a competitive edge of some kind. So here is my suggestion:

I am sure everyone has plans for Oscar party (this Sunday!) but as a group we can make our own virtual party. Attached in the files section is a ballot for the Oscar nominations. Download it, fill it out and send it to me by Noon on Sunday. You can post your filled out ballot in the files section or email them to me and I will evaluate the results after the show.

Winner will be announced later next week. Enjoy and have fun!

Jason