addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Baltimore Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Reminder - Buzztime Trivia in White Marsh Tuesday

Reminder - Buzztime Trivia in White Marsh Tuesday

Susan R.
user 12427893
Nottingham, MD
Just a reminder about Buzztime Trivia at Buffalo Wild Wings, White Marsh Mall, Tuesday, July 27 at 7:00 p.m.

They don't take reservations, so I'll get there a bit early to get us a table. I'll have a sign at our table -- BUZZTIME TRIVIA to help you find me. We get the playing devices from our server.

And remember to create an account online ahead of time if you can -- Buzztime.com. Free registration, free to play. You can do it on the player itself, but it's easier on your computers.

See you tomorrow evening!
Susan