The Baltimore Book Club Meetup Group Message Board › Where can I find the reading list?

Where can I find the reading list?

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi, my name is Kamala. I'd like to attend the book club meetups, but I have not been able to find your reading list on the site. I found August's book, but I don't know that I'll be able to read it by the time of the meetup, and I wouldn't want to RSVP yes until I have a sense that I could finish before the meetup. I think it would be helpful to post the full list so a newbie like me can see what the upcoming books are and get a chance to find and read them before receiving the invite to the next get-together. Thanks for listening to my 2 cents.
A former member
Post #: 94
Hi,

The group selects books two months in advance so there really isn't much of a list. Augusts book is Veronika Decides to Die by Paulo Coelho and September's book will be posted shortly.

Please feel free to RSVP yes and come to the meetings even if you haven't finished the book. We are a very casual group and much of the conversation covers topics other then the book.

I hope to see you at the next meeting.

Gary