addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Baltimore Book Club Meetup Group Message Board › No book club in March

No book club in March

LisaW
user 3786566
Group Organizer
Baltimore, MD
Hello everyone,

I'm sorry to tell you this, but there will be no book club events in March. I have to have surgery next week and I've been told that I will be out of commission for at least 3-4 weeks. We'll meet in April for "Skippy Dies" and in May for "Behind the Beautiful Forevers." On the plus side, this gives everyone time to read!

If anyone wants to organize a social dinner for March and be host, e-mail me at lisawise@aol.com and I'll put it on the calendar and designate you as the event host. Otherwise, we'll all get together in April.

Thank you for understanding,

Lisa