addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Baltimore Book Club Meetup Group Message Board › Baltimore Sun story.

Baltimore Sun story.

A former member
Carl Schoettler Is a Baltimore Sun reporter who is doing a story on Baltimore book clubs. He asked me some questions and then he asked if it would be OK to send a photographer to our next meeting to get a picture. I told him I would have to see what the group thought about that. So how do you feel? Please send me an email or post on the message boards.

Gary
A former member
Post #: 1
Gary,
While I am not attending the next meeting (I bought the book and am reading it but the RSVP limit has been met) I think you should all go for it.

The way I see it, anything that promotes reading among other people is a worthy cause; besides, isn't Baltimore supposed to be "The City That Reads"?

I hope all goes well! I hope to se eyou at the February meeting!

Sherry
A former member
Post #: 705
Fine by me!
A former member
Post #: 85
Fine by me too... But thanks for the warning so that I can at least look picture ready!

Sherry (and anyone else for that matter) if it's full and you want to come, you should email Gary!
We haven't had all 24 show up the last few months.

But maybe they will now that there is a chance for stardom!