add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Baltimore Book Club Meetup Group Message Board › Book Discussion.

Book Discussion.

A former member
Hello All,

We have always been a casual group and I don't really mind that our discussions tend to wander to topics other then the book. However, I do still want to encourage more discussion about the book then we have been getting. To that end, I am going to ask each person to think of one thing about the book that stuck out for them. Something that bothered, surprised intrigued, or just moved them. Then from time to time over dinner ask for someone to throw out their thoughts. Hopefully this will generate more discussion. This will be voluntary so don't fear that I will hound you if you have nothing to say.

I look forward to seeing everybody on Tuesday.