addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Baltimore Book Club Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: January Meetup for the Book of Kells -- NEW RESTAURANT

Meetup details changed: January Meetup for the Book of Kells -- NEW RESTAURANT

LisaW
user 3786566
Group Organizer
Baltimore, MD
The James Joyce has cancelled our reservation due to heating issues. The restaurant is closed. We are no meeting at the same time at Slainte in Fells Point. If this affects your ability to attend, please change your RSVP. Sorry for the late notice, but they just called me today.

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/baltimorebookclub/events/99964532/­

When: Sunday, January 27, 2013 6:00 PM

Where: Slainte Irish Pub
1702 Thames St
Baltimore, MD 21231
410-563-6600

RSVP limit: 12 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.