addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Baltimore Book Club Meetup Group Message Board › New Event: The Baltimore Book Club June Meetup

New Event: The Baltimore Book Club June Meetup

A former member
Announcing a new event for The Baltimore Book Club Meetup Group!

What: The Baltimore Book Club June Meetup

Book: Heat by Bill Buford

When: Tuesday, June 19, 7:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Event Description: Our next book is Heat by Bill Buford. Since This is my last meeting as organizer I am going to choose the restaurant. We will Be going to India Rasoi Which is the First restaurant we went to.

I will be setting a 24 person limit so please RSVP Early if you want to come.

Please remember to bring suggestions for the next book to be added to the queue, and try to remember to bring some form of a written description of that book for others to look at.
Show full description

Learn more here:
http://bookclub.meetu...­
A former member
Post #: 2
What is July's book?

-Mary Ellen