addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Baltimore Book Club Meetup Group Message Board › New Event: October Book Discussion -- Three Bags Full

New Event: October Book Discussion -- Three Bags Full

LisaW
user 3786566
Group Organizer
Baltimore, MD
Announcing a new event for The Baltimore Book Club Meetup Group!

What: October Book Discussion -- Three Bags Full

When: Monday, October 22, 7:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Event Description: Hello Everyone! Our next Meetup to discuss our October book "Three Bags Full" will be on Oct. 22 at 7 p.m. at the James Joyce Pub. http://thejamesjoycep...­.

If you RSVP for this event, please make every effort to attend. I make restaurant reservations based on the number of people who RSVP "Yes." Last month, more than half of the members who said they would attend did not show up and the restaurant was extremely unhappy with me and threatened to charge my credit card.

I usually check the RSVP list the day of the event to re-confirm the number of people with the restaurant. If you find that you can no longer attend, please take the time to change your RSVP from "Yes" to "No." Thank you.

Learn more here:
http://bookclub.meetu...­