align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Baltimore Book Club Meetup Group Message Board › Baltimore Book Club meeting

Baltimore Book Club meeting

A former member
HI everyone,
I've decided to sign up to be organizer of this group so we can get the ball rolling and actually meet! There has been a small discussion going on on the groups message board about location. It appears that the group in the past has met in Pasadena, but it looks like many of the founding members have withdrawn themselves from the group or have not been active in many months. (If there are any long-term members who are still active please let me know). So it has been suggested that we move group meetings to a more central location in Baltimore city or nearby. How do others feel about this move? What location would be convenient for people? And are you all still interested in being a part of the book club? You can email me by replying to this message, through the meet-up website, or you can post a message on the message board. Once we hear from several of you, we can decide on a meeting place. This will be our first meeting, so we can then get to know each other and come up with a list of books we think we'd like to read and discuss. Please let me know any thoughts, concerns, ideas you have about the group. I've never been an organizer of a group like this, and just signed up so we could actually get things organized!
I look forward to hearing from you all.
Thanks
Suzanna