Baltimore Genshiken - Anime, Manga, Gaming, and Cosplay Club Message Board › Attention All pokefans!!!

Attention All pokefans!!!

Terry
Mad_Neko
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 7
What's Up?!
Marcella K.
user 13814648
Columbia, MD
Post #: 2
Nothing much. Just looking at which one to buy before I go and get it. What version do you have? Black or white?
Sarah M.
user 13754422
Columbia, MD
Post #: 1
Lilipup.

How about you, Axew?
Terry
Mad_Neko
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 8
I have pokemon white. still looking for teamworthy pokes. lilup is cool cause it picks up free stuff. i've never seen axew...

i just want to see how many people we have, i'm tired of missing out on stuff cause i got no one to trade/battle with!
A former member
Post #: 1
i have black (fist up lol) just finished the game now I'm just leveling up.
Sarah M.
user 13754422
Columbia, MD
I got the white version, and I started with a Snivy. I've got six badges so far, but I have all the pan-monkeys.
A former member
i started with tepig (fire types rule!). couldnt find the other pans if they fell on me lol. need any info on pokes moves and evolutions i use serebii.net
Terry
Mad_Neko
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 9
i gotta get busy (and so does marcella!). i believe i'm at six badges. i gots a few sites for my poke tips. i look forward to importing my older pokes to this game. they're all named after gundams and rappers! we gotta get some trade action on. I picked white because another friend picked black. its like a cycle! a cycle of evil. he buys black so i get white, i have white so someone else i know gets black and so on...

i have aquirred one monkey and it will stay in my box safely starving to death.
Terry
Mad_Neko
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 10
made it to victory road. its tough. how's everyone else progressing?
A former member
Post #: 3
beat the game as i mentioned before heh. probably been through the elite 4 bout 5 times now. workin on completin my pokedex