Baltimore Genshiken - Anime, Manga, Gaming, and Cosplay Club Message Board › Cosplay Ideas for Otakon 2011

Cosplay Ideas for Otakon 2011

A former member
Post #: 31
I know that I would really like to cosplay for this year's con. I have one or two characters in mind, but I'm wondering if some of the group would like to collarborate and do a group cosplay. Any series in mind? The characters I'm considering are from Michiko to Hatchin and Soul Eater.
Marcella K.
user 13814648
Columbia, MD
Post #: 8
Hm, I said I'm cosplaying as Aqua from Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.

I know of Soul Eater, but not the other one.

Are there any animes or games that we are all familiar with? I really prefer to cosplay as a tough type of female, like Maka or Lightning from FFXIII.

Here's my list of animes I'm mostly familiar with: http://myanimelist.ne...­
Edwin G.
user 7270091
Reisterstown, MD
Post #: 5
I'm probably going as Zoro from OnePiece
Joshua M.
user 2935331
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 1
I might cosplay as Sazh from Final Fantasy 13 or Kaname Tosen from Bleach. I have not decided yet
A former member
Post #: 33
I'm leaning toward doing Atsuko Jackson (from Mitchiko to Hatchin) since the fro is already built in (there's a picture of her in the group album) though I'd prefer not to have to do the whole blonde thing. I also am thinking about Maka from Soul Eater.
A former member
I wanna be someone from either final fantasy or Naruto, no idea who yet. I do have a shiney new Sasuke sword from Sakura Matsuri that could be a deciding factor lol
Brandon C.
user 14242288
Baltimore, MD
I was thinking of doing a anbu from Naruto Figured it would be easy
J
user 6912616
Glen Burnie, MD
Post #: 30
I don't really know what I'm going to do yet. I would love to go as a pair with someone. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great =D. Here are the anime that I am familiar with My Anime List

I did some cosplay in 2009 let me know what you think ?

Vampire Knight 1

Vampire Knight 2

Vampire Knight 3

I am the Kaname in the photos.

Thanks!

Also, it's nice to see that i'm not the only person who has a " My anime list " account. =]
A former member
Cosplaying Nidoqueen this year! And I'll have a guy friend with me as Nidoking. Pokemon cosplay is the best <3
Edwin G.
user 7270091
Reisterstown, MD
Post #: 8
I might cosplay as Sazh from Final Fantasy 13 or Kaname Tosen from Bleach. I have not decided yet

Any ideas how to get a chickobo in your afro for the Sazh cosplay?