Baltimore Genshiken - Anime, Manga, Gaming, and Cosplay Club Message Board › Cosplay Ideas for Otakon 2011

Cosplay Ideas for Otakon 2011

Joshua M.
user 2935331
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 2
I have a little robot baby chick that I can use for the baby chocobo, that if I can still find it.
Phil M.
prime_pm
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 2
I'm just gonna shave my head and go as Les Grossman.

...google it.
A former member
Post #: 40
I'm just gonna shave my head and go as Les Grossman.

...google it.

I absolutely loved Tropic Thunder! I laughed so hard the first time I saw it in theaters that I literally fell out of my seat.

I've settled on Atsuko since she's both easy to do and beautiful, and will embark on a trench coat search this week. If I can't find one I also would really like to do Makise Kurisu from Steins;Gate and found a place to order items for her since I don't have the time or skill to make her (simple) jacket.
A former member
Post #: 42
Does anyone know where I can find a jacket like THIS ? Have you seen anything similar?
Alexander
user 13261861
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 3
Your best bet is probably to find a long brown sweater and modify the bottom...
A former member
Post #: 44
I'm a little disappointed with myself, but both costumes are more or less at a "good enough" point. I'm trying to commit to wearing at least one. Now all I need are wigs. Wigs wigs wigs.