add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Baltimore Genshiken - Anime, Manga, Gaming, and Cosplay Club Message Board › Anyone going to Otakon this year and working on a costume?

Anyone going to Otakon this year and working on a costume?

user 75240332
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 1
Depends on if I quit being lazy. I'll be going as Noctis from FF13 Versus. Hopefully I finish the sword in time... procrastination at it's best! lol. Really hardcore OCD too so :\.

On a side note, I"ll be going as Bridget from Guilty Gear also huehue.
Chantilly, VA
Post #: 15
I will never miss a Otakon. So much to do. Gonna be KH2 Sora just finishing my Oblivion keyblade. and also the worlds greatest assassin Black Star!!! Yahoo!!!!
A former member
Yep! I actually have 3 cosplays for otakon down, but they just need like props and extra stuff.
I'm cosplaying Grell from black butler
Sheimi from Ao no exorcist
And England from Hetalia
Edward B.
user 65005112
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 9
this note is for everyone. which costumes are you wearing on which day.. if anyone is doing a Bleach character i would like to wear mine on the day they wear that outfit.
A former member
Post #: 32
Props are always the most difficult! I hope you get all of it completed! I will probably be working again this year as a gopher but I could wear Nanao and meet up with a Bleach group. There is a group that meets up every year for this on Check it out :)
Emili K.
Germantown, MD
Yes, a million times, yes! That's almost the best part of con attendance, getting to parade around in your freshly made cosplay. :3 That and all the picture-taking, of course.

For Otakon, I'm either fashioning Katara's fire nation attire from Avatar, and my BF is on his own (Amon, maybe? although I'd die if he'd go as Zuko <3), or we're going to go as a couple, Gajeel and Levy from Fairy Tail. The cute, mustard and white dress, not the bandeau/vest/bermuda shorts get-up. >_<

I'll also probably go as my staple cosplay, Kagome from Inuyasha, for at least one of the days. Let me know if anyone is doing Inuyasha and we can coordinate! ^_^
Jon B.
user 58201032
Elkridge, MD
Doing one piece and/ or fairy tail if anyone is interested. There's always a giant rabble for both and I already got a mini rabble of my own. Talk if you're interested :3
Nottingham, MD
Post #: 4
I admit I've gotten "lazier" as I've gotten older, but I will be wearing a "costume" of sorts--an EGL-inspired I can wear a costume and actually get where I'm trying to go without being stopped every five minutes for photos. I probably sound like a grump, but I like maximizing my time at Otakon...
Joshua M.
user 2935331
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 4
I'm going to my 10th Otakon. I will be cosplaying as Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts 2