align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
Post #: 21
I'm so bummed to miss out on all the meetups due to working...large sigh. I was wondering and hoping some of you might tell me what you liked and didn't like with this years con so I can send it on to Staff.

If you have an idea to make things run more effinciently or add positives to the con, please ...speak up and I'll do my best to make sure the company hears your perspectives.

If you saw a Bellatrix on Friday, or a Priestess from Priest on Sat..that was me :)

I hope you all had some wonderful memories and choose to come once again next year!

Cira