addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Evan
user 7177354
Washington, DC
Post #: 22
I live in DC, and do not have a vehicle, so I'm limited by where the train and bus will reach, for the most part. I'm seeking someone who has a workshop, tools and transportation, to collaborate on a project. I'd like to build a Steampunk Croquet set. First, paint a set of pink plastic lawn flamingos in weathered metallic shades and such. Next, impale the birds on croquet mallets. Build wickets that will respond in some way when a ball rolls through: puff of smoke, sound a bell, etc. I envision this as dual indoor/outdoor, and could conceivably pay for itself eventually if set up as a pay for play attraction at events. I mostly want to do it in order to play myself, and cause I think it would look cool. I can be best reached via yahoo at windowsliveevan. Thanks.