Sarah M.
user 13754422
Columbia, MD
Post #: 9
Hey all, the last two years we had a meet-up at Rennfest. While I'll grant that's not exactly the purview of an anime club, fun was had by all on both occasions. Would there be any interest in doing that again this year? We have a selection of weekends to choose from after all, and we could do a Saturday or a Sunday, depending on what works best for people.
Danielle W.
DanieCC81
Odenton, MD
Post #: 5
I think none of us are one-dimensional anime geeks, and I've heard a couple of group members say they were planning to attend. So why not? I'm down, and I'll sign up!
Danielle W.
DanieCC81
Odenton, MD
Post #: 6
Let me know what weekend you decide because I want to add something for September, but don't want things to conflict :-)
Jon N.
user 96738152
Jessup, MD
Post #: 1
I was personally thinking about going the weekend of the 28-29 of September. Not sure if that conflicts with anyone else's schedule.
Rachel M.
user 19434801
Columbia, MD
Post #: 4
I am up for meeting at the Rennfest, but my weekends in September are pretty full. October might be better, but I will try to make it if the group goes earlier.
Sarah M.
user 13754422
Columbia, MD
Post #: 10
Actually, the weekend of September 28-29 looks pretty good; there seem to be things scheduled most of the other weekends for the next few months (though not all of us can make it to the various comic cons)

I'll set something up for Saturday the 28th, unless people prefer Sunday.
Jon B.
user 58201032
Elkridge, MD
Post #: 6
Maa, Saturday is pretty much universally better for me.
Danielle W.
DanieCC81
Odenton, MD
Post #: 9
I'm down for the 28th. Sarah, are you going to post the meetup?
Sarah M.
user 13754422
Columbia, MD
Post #: 11
Just did! I've never suggested a meetup before, but it's still under the "suggested" tab. I think it probably stays there until some people RSVP?
Danielle W.
DanieCC81
Odenton, MD
Post #: 10
Yeah, it does. I'll check it out and add my yes, plus 1.