Baltimore Genshiken - Anime, Manga, Gaming, and Cosplay Club Message Board › February Meet Up - Sushi/Japanese Dinner

February Meet Up - Sushi/Japanese Dinner

Laz L.
user 6056737
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 4
We're hoping to do a Sushi Meet Up towards the end of February.

Does anyone have any good recommendations for Sushi places in the Columbia area?

Laz
A former member
Post #: 5
Oh come on now! Nobody has tasted Sushi in Columbia? And you guys call yourselves Otakus! :) :P

Anyway, The number one place I've heard of in Columbia is Sushi King.

""Busy, pleasing Columbia mainstay" where "high-grade, fresh" rolls and slices come in "styles classic to funky"; "try the 'pretty in red roll' [king crab and spicy tuna] or the 'double six roll' [deep-fried cream cheese with six different seafood toppings], and you'll fall in love" with "the sushi bar where everyone knows your name" - cheers! "
Everyone I've talked to said its totally worth it.

Katana Sush was also recommended for cheap yummy sushi, though the selection isn't as high as other places.

Sushi Sono was another highly recommended place but the food is a tad bit more expensive and I've heard the food is great, but not as authentic as Sushi King.

Other suggested restaurants include: Maruha Steak house and Sushi and Cha Ya Sushi N Thai.

What does everyone prefer?

A former member
Post #: 7
The last time I had sushi...I wanted to throw up. My stomach can't handle raw fish. I'm sure they have other dishes at the place we're going to.
A former member
Post #: 2
Brian-chan you should try California rolls, they are pretty easy to handle.