addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 20
Hello everyone,

I'm organizing a Katsu Potluck Picnic. It's planned for Saturday, Feb 13th from 12pm-130pm.

It's going to be at a open area spot on the floor somewhere in the main hotel at this point. I'm putting together a group of 25 to bring a food item to share with everyone. I will find the spot Saturday and inform everyone involved by phone to where it will be held, and guide you there if need be.

This is a great way to eat wonderfully, socialize, help your fellow otaku, and be apart of something.

If you are interested in participating please contact me by: posting a reply, PM me, or contact me through YIM: sailormoonstar2, AIM: Sailormoonstar21, or Skype: katrina.aq
Please mention what you would be interested in bringing as well.

Thank you from your local potluck organizer,
~KaT~
A former member
Post #: 3
I'll be there with the lunch things required to make sandwiches.