A former member
Post #: 2
Oh no! It wasn't you, it was the re-verb in general.
A former member
Post #: 50
Yes, Last week was a bunch of fun, I'll see about making a more official meet up at this place later.

Rudie, if you like Karaoke then you'll love this place! Now to find the time to actually schedule it!
A former member
Post #: 8
Holy Shitake mushrooms! I thought I had missed my own suggestion for a minute there, lol. Yes, Andy I really do need to find a time. I can't be the one holding up the fun, though. I have every weekend from now until about the end of August planned out. (How insane is that...) I had 7/10 open for Karaoke (or sleep) so I can keep that available if you guys want to go again. Would anyone else want to be the host so I don't end up getting the side/evil eye treatment for (likely) forgetting to show up to the event?
A former member
Post #: 19
Nobody's responded to this yet? I'd be willing to host... but I'd really like to see you do it, to MAKE YOU COME. :p
A former member
Post #: 51
Sorry guys, My new job has been keeping me busy and I've been slightly neglectful of my meet-up duties.

Rudie, what do you feel about August? Since its your idea I really want you to go!

Me and Darryl will be there, so you don't have to worry about hosting, but like Daryl said, its more fun if you show up!
A former member
Post #: 20
What about July 10, Andy?
A former member
Post #: 53
On the 10th I have a Meet-up thing at Dave and Buster's for Maryland Gamers that day. All you guys are invited, of course.

If you guys really want then I can make a karaoke meet-up that day, but would rather not since I'd like to karaoke with you guys too!
A former member
Post #: 10
I'm definitely coming when we have it! But I'm afraid that if I'm hosting I'd be late and break the Commandments that Laz hath posted-th. (Besides its discourteous, right). I've been late to a lot of stuff lately :/

My classes for this session end in August and then I take my sister down to the Eastern shore for the start of her semester (circa Aug 25, I believe). So the 2nd to last weekend in August is shot. Any others I'm pretty open to.
A former member
Post #: 22
Given the Meetup has nothing planned past Otakon yet, I'm sure any weekend works for the rest of us, assuming you claim it early (and thus preempt Andy's other meetup obligations). So pick one. If I see no objections, I'll host it.
A former member
Post #: 11
August 7th?