addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Rudie
Rudaku
Glen Burnie, MD
Post #: 9
It's hard for me to say 5 definites cause I always end up going 'oh, but then there's X! X was the greatest... oh but what about Y?!' So here's my top-5-at-this-moment-in-time in no particular order (English titles):

Ghost in the Shell Series (I did not like the movies much)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (season 1)
Read or Die
Ergo Proxy (love, love, LOVE it!!!)
Death Note

Hmmm, re-reading my list the only one i'm not certain of is GIS. Of the anime I'm currently watching I have to say that Naruto is probably actually in the top 5 b/c as much as that show frustrates me, it is entrancing. *Note to self: do not start a Naruto rant. Do not start a Naruto rant. Do not start a Naruto rant....
A former member
Post #: 2
Not necessarily in order:

Death Note
Paranoia Agent
Fooly Cooly
Elfin Lied
and yes, Naruto

honorable mentions: Hellsing and FMA. Actually FMA should really have made the list. Ah well.
Brandon
NodnarbDude
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 1
also not in any order
Bleach
Monster
Hikaru no go
azumanga daioh
death note
A former member
Post #: 36
Lotta people got Death Note on their lists. Good thing it's in my Netflix queue.
A former member
Number 1!!! Death Note - Had my mind goin

Full Metal Alchemist
Bleach
S-cry-ed
Inuyasha
A former member
Post #: 3
I'm sure there are some good anime I haven't watched, but so far:

Monster
Escaflowne
Inuyasha
Slayers

A lot of the actual story in anime (besides Monster, because it is a masterpiece) frustrates me and I mostly just get obsessed with the characters and the world that's been cooked up. Fanfiction to the rescue!
A former member
Post #: 39
Fanfiction, lol. Got any selections? I used to read fanfic. There was a period when I read a lot of Daria fanfic, and another where I read a lot of Dungeons and Dragons Cartoon fanfic. I even dreamed up a crossover fic between the two... but I never actually wrote it.
A former member
As a newbie to this group, I think this is possibly the most important post. How else to find to find out about everyone then by seeing what they are into! I agree with many of the posts here in that, my selections are certainly "at the moment" as they are forever changing. So... here is my current top 5.

in no specific order:
Ghost in the Shell - definitely a fav always
Bleach - I just can't not watch this
Fooly Cooly - So beautifully drawn and animated, Gonzo studios is always top notch
Fairy Tail - I tried avoiding this title for so long....but its so addictive!
Kekkaishi - I read the manga, so I waiting for the anime to catch up to the good stuff.

Anyway, I'm sure this'll all be different next month, as I'm sure I'll start going through all the old stuff I have on my shelf.
Any Baltimor-ians that are ever interested in an anime day/night w/ or w/o drinks and whatnot, pleasefeel free to hit me up. I'm always up for meeting new people, and usually have nothing to do with my weekends anyway.
A former member
Black Lagoon
Hell girl
Moon phase
Nana
Full metal panic
Larry Fullmore J.
user 12759677
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 2
Yu Yu Hakusho