add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
A former member
Post #: 38
Just watched the first episode, and man, that was intense! A smart kid given the power of life and death... this cannot end well. He's just the sort who can think he can wield such power wisely... and turn the world upside down in the process. Problem is, things rarely change the way one wants when one turns the world upside down.
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 2
I love Death note it really gets you thinking about morality and such.
A former member
Post #: 14
I really enjoyed that series. Light is probably my favorite villainous hero... or is it heroic villain? It was amazing how capable he was in manipulating so many people and the lengths that he went to.
A former member
Post #: 40
"Humans are interesting, after all."
A former member
Post #: 7
Watashi wa Kira desu.
A former member
Post #: 45
Sou desu ka?!