Baltimore Genshiken - Anime, Manga, Gaming, and Cosplay Club Message Board › Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

A former member
Post #: 42
Not in any way anime related, but I'm going to be seeing Scott Pilgrim vs. The World at the midnight showing thu-fri at the theater at Arundel Mills Mall... and YOU are invited to come along!
A former member
Post #: 8
Wanna go see it again?
Laz L.
user 6056737
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 7
How was it? I definitely want to check out the movie ... the manga/comic was pretty good.
A former member
Post #: 44
I never did see it. Nobody else was coming, and I didn't feel like being tired the next morning (work) just to watch a movie by myself. I can wait for the DVD if I'm watching it by myself. :-\
A former member
Post #: 16
So... I still definitely haven't seen it and I know I am UBER late at replying to this thread, but if the 3 of you guys haven't seen it yet either... wanna meet sometime during the next week and check it out? If not that's fine. I need to go ahead and have my seeing-a-movie-in-theaters-alone cherry anyway; despite how embarrassing laughing heartily, alone, and in public can be.
Terry
Mad_Neko
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 2
i gotta check these boards more often, i want to see it too. All i Gots is a crappy bootleg, thats not worth watching. lol.
A former member
Post #: 17
I see that Arundel Mills still has showings this week at 4:40, 7:25, and 10:20pm. I can definitely do the later 2 times (though 10:20 during the week is likely to run into my bed time). Friday I can do any of those times, but from what I saw here ( <-- hyperlink) it would appear only 4:40 and 10:20 would be available. Thursday I have an eye appointment so no seeing for me that afternoon. Let me know if there's a time and day that suits you and we can "meetup".
Terry
Mad_Neko
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 4
i'm not particularly busy this week so any time except friday afternoon is ok.
A former member
Post #: 18
Gotcha. How about Wednesday at 725?
Terry
Mad_Neko
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 5
sounds good. check ur email.