Baltimore Genshiken - Anime, Manga, Gaming, and Cosplay Club Message Board › New Meetup: The Birthday Invitational

New Meetup: The Birthday Invitational

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Baltimore Genshiken - Anime, Manga, Gaming and Cosplay Club!

What: The Birthday Invitational

When: Saturday, October 2, 2010 5:00 PM

Where: Brian Farmer
1401 N Lakewood Ave Apartment 427
Baltimore, MD 21213
443 801 7228

Anime, videogames, manga, cake, ice cream, pizza, drinks and who knows what else!! You are all invited to be apart of the very first birthday meetup (and the first meetup ever) at my apartment.

Please call me before arriving (so I can help you take care of the front desk sign ins).

I have alot of anime at my place both on my dresser and on my hard drive, but feel free to bring your own. Same with games and controllers (I don't have a PS3 yet). I do have alot of old systems I can hook up, and MAME roms on my PC. I uh...may need the assistance of someone to drive me to papa johns for pizza since they don't deliver to my address.

I should have chairs and a big table set up by then. Bringing your own food is encouraged. Oh and....please...no "happy birthday" song. Promise me.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­