align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Baltimore PHP Message Board › Laravel

Laravel

Lori B.
lori.b
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 26
Hi everyone,

I have been playing around with Laravel for a while and recently with the dev version of Laravel 4 which looks to be a large improvement over L3. I like it a lot better than other frameworks I have tried (CodeIgniter, etc.). Wondering if anyone else has been using it. I was thinking of starting a meetup, but the community seems relatively small and I am not even sure if one exists in Baltimore. Also wondering if anyone else is going to Laracon (Laravel conference) in February.

Lori
Lori B.
lori.b
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 27
Hello again,

I decided to start a meetup anyway so local Laravel devs can find each other:

http://www.meetup.com...­

For now, this will be a user group where people informally share what they know, i.e. tips, code, resources, etc. At some point, I would like to invite speakers and make the meetings a little more formal. All skill levels are welcome.