HOLIDAY PARTY and PERFORMANCE SHOWCASE
Monday, December 13th, 6:30 - 9:30
The holiday season is upon us. Our slow jam has been together for nearly TWO years. What better time to show off for each other, serenade each other, show one another how much we've improved?
Sign up to perform. Here's how it works:
1. RSVP to me to let me know what you want to perform. This is how you offically "sign up".
2. Perform your song with up to 4 people onstage. Perform alone or with others -- your choice.
3. Six foot five Banjo Bill will be the "house band". He'll back you up if you need a guitar or banjo or
3. When you're called up to the stage, you'll perform one song.
4. You'll get lots of clapping, support and hoots from your audience.
5. GREAT FOOD begininng at 6:30. Performances start at 7:30.
6. $5.00 for a memorable evening of food, drink and music. (cash bar. One drink minumum. Please
7. Stay afterwards to jam. It won't be slow after 9:30 or 10:00, but feel free to join or just listen to great players jam.
Even if you've already told me verbally that you want to perform, I would appreciate an official response to this e-mail. Easier to keep track. Thanks!
Sue Batkin -
Jam Founder and Organizer