Re: [banjo-56] Re:the 10 rules of jamming plus 10

From: Amiel Van L.
Sent on: Tuesday, July 8, 2008 5:09 PM
Re: [banjo-56] Re:the 10 rules of jamming plus 10 Sorry to say that even just using the "reply" sends these messages to everybody in the group. So please don't' even use the "reply". Just check who sent the e mail and reply to that address only.

This is becoming a pain in the tuches


On 7/8/08 4:58 PM, "James" <[address removed]> wrote:

> Please, please, please have conversations without the "reply to all"
> feature. Thank you.
>
> --------------------------------------------------
> From: "Margaret" <[address removed]>
> Sent: Tuesday, July 08,[masked]:46 PM
> To: <[address removed]>
> Subject: Re: [banjo-56] Re:the 10 rules of jamming plus 10
>
>> At 09:02 AM 7/8/2008, you wrote:
>>>> I      Thou shalt not come to the jam to impresseth others with thine
>>>>
>>>> own talent for this is an abomination.
>>
>> Holy Cow Batman!  I was just praying that they don't laugh at me or force
>> me to put on an apron and serve the beer.
>>
>> Margaret from NJ
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
>> this mailing list ([address removed])
>> http://banjo.meetup.com/56
>> This message was sent by Margaret ([address removed]) from NYC
>> BLUEGRASS SLOW JAM (for Adv beginners and Int players).
>> To learn more about Margaret, visit his/her member profile:
>> http://banjo.meetup.com/56/members/6276024/
>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here:
>> http://www.meetup.com/account/?tab=comm
>> Meetup Support: [address removed]
>> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this
> mailing list ([address removed])
> http://banjo.meetup.com/56
> This message was sent by James ([address removed]) from NYC BLUEGRASS
> SLOW JAM (for Adv beginners and Int players).
> To learn more about James, visit his/her member profile:
> http://banjo.meetup.com/56/members/5615470/
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here:
> http://www.meetup.com/account/?tab=comm
> Meetup Support: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>
>

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy