addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC BLUEGRASS SLOW JAM (for Adv beginners and Int players) Message Board › Metro Banjo - Bill Keith; Tony Trishcka

Metro Banjo - Bill Keith; Tony Trishcka

A former member
Post #: 5
The folks at Village Productions organized a Metro Banjo camp in August of this year and held it just outside the city in Westchester. I attended as a clawhammer player but they had teachers for bluegrass as well: Tony Trischka, Bill Keith, Eric Weissberg (sp) Marc Horowitz for clawhammer and some others. It was by far the most satisfying jam camp I ever attended and I've been to two of Pete Wernick's camps. Anyway, they're looking to bring it to the city again in 2011 and are also thinking about including mandolin, fiddle and guitar players this time. If you're interested contact Rod at siteworks@earthlink.net