add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

NYC BLUEGRASS SLOW JAM (for Adv beginners and Int players) Message Board › holiday party lineup

holiday party lineup

Sue B.
user 3161346
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
Hello everyone,

This email is going to everyone who RSVPd  "Yes" to the holiday party. We have a great group and I'm really looking forward to hanging with you, playing with you and celebrating the holidays with you!

So Here's the list that I have for those that want to perform. This is not in order or the performances. I'm sorry I cannot give that to you right now. It looks there's about 2 hours of performance here if you give each group about 7 minutes, including changing sets and all that. We've definitely got wiggle room. If yyour name is not on this list as a performer, and you want to perform, please let me know. I only put you down as a performer if you explicitly stated that you wanted to do  a song. Here's how it will go:

Opening welcome tune from a few organizers: Sue/Kim/Bill

Sue  - By the Mark (with Kim doing harmony)

Bill - solo or with others

Kim - solo or with others

Phyllis - solo or with with others

Amy - playing solo!! Excellent!

Jeanne - (w bill and kim backing up)

Lynn - Saints and Singers (with others backing her up)

Dale Fuller - High on a Mountain (with others)

Anna (with Dale) -

Mark - I'm in the mood for you (solo)

Oliver - Big River

Elaine - Morning Train

Phil - Fiddle tune medley

Amiel (w/ Anna As back-up) - Fiddle tune medley

Closing Song