add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

NYC BLUEGRASS SLOW JAM (for Adv beginners and Int players) Message Board › Holiday Party-December 9th

Holiday Party-December 9th

Sue B.
user 3161346
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
Hello Bluegrass Buddies!
I'm writing to those of you who have been active in this meetup over the course of the last year.  We're having a holiday party and showcase on December 9th and you are invited!  If you would like to perform, please let me know.  Each person can perform one song.  If you need guitar, mandolin or banjo accompaniment, one of our leaders can provide that.
When you write to me, please let me know:

• the song/tune you will be performing
  • Who you will be singing/playing with

If there's time to play two songs, then we'll do that.  Of course there'll be great food, great music and lots of supportive friends to cheer you on.  And, if you've never performed a song, all the better!  Please sign up. Thanks all.  Looking forward to spending another wonderful night with my jam friends.
Sue Baktin