addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Warren
user 8191213
Glen Cove, NY
Post #: 4
Starting right now I am making an effort to learn a new song off the Jam Leader's song list. The song I have chosen for next Monday is Sing me Back Home by Merle Haggard. The chords can be found here:

http://www.chordie.co...­

I will be doing it in G. If you go to Itunes or Amazon you can buy it for about a dollar, or listen to the preview and it will give you a sense of how the chorus goes.

I know it's short notice but if anyone else is up to the challenge of learning a new song then by all means pick a song and post it below, I will make an attempt to familiarize myself with it.

Warren