addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC BLUEGRASS SLOW JAM (for Adv beginners and Int players) Message Board › you're invited to my show

you're invited to my show

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm coming to the next jam on the 9th of November but extend this invitation to any jam members to come to my opening of paintings at Pleiades Gallery 530 W. 25th street (between 10th and 11th avenues) 4th floor 5 - 8 PM this Thursday. Here's a copy of the invitation http://www.phillevine...­

If you do come please come by and say hi..... let's talk banjo!