add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

NYC BLUEGRASS SLOW JAM (for Adv beginners and Int players) Message Board › Don Friedman - upcoming gig

Don Friedman - upcoming gig

Sue B.
user 3161346
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
Hi Folks,

I'm one of the jam leaders in the Paddy Reilly's Bluegrass Slow Jam and wanted to invite you to a couple of gigs I'm doing with the trio I'm in, Triboro. We play a pretty eclectic mix of old-time, singer-songwriter, Carter Family, etc., featuring nice three-part harmonies...

Saturday, March 20 at 7:30 and a separate show at 9:00
441 Clarke Avenue, Staten Island
Cost: $15
One of our favorite venues, a candle-lit tavern in Staten Island. For all the info, visit their website, http://www.historicri...­. Take an exciting journey to S.I. !