I will facilitate a keysigning at BarCamp this Sunday, during
afternoon tea. If you'd like to participate, submit your public
key at http://frase.id.a... *before 6am Sunday morning*.
I will bring along printouts of the keys and fingerprints.
Participants will need to bring:
- your key's fingerprint, written on a piece of paper or read from
your own device
- photo id: driver's licence, passport or the like
- a pen
See http://keysigning... for information on how the
event will be run.
For general information on OpenPGP and keysigning, see:
- Wikipedia:Keysigning Party and Web of Trust
- The GNU Privacy Handbook: a general GPG guide
- GPG Homepage: documentation, packages, links to related software
- GPG 4 Win: the official GPG implementation for Windows systems
- Keysigning Parties: a brief introduction of the mechanics.
- Keysigning Party HOWTO: very extensive.
(list shamelessly copied from http://james.bond...)