addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Mike S.
mslinn
Half Moon Bay, CA
Post #: 2
Anyone familiar with Sony Acid? I installed it today, and am spending a fair bit of time fumbling around. The learning experience would be much improved if I could spend a little time with someone familiar with using the program to record grooves. Musically I'm primarily a guitarist, also play djembe, pan pipes and sing a bit. Professionally I'm a software developer (Java, Flex and more on Linux and Windows). I'm based in Half Moon Bay. I'm willing to visit someone else's place, or welcome another/others into our studio.

Please send me private email if you are interested,

Mike
mslinn (at) mslinn (dot) com
Classical guitar, ES335 clone, Tascam FW-1082, M-Audio Keystation 88es, Halion, BFD, other stuff